Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scared Have Brazillian Wax

me crazy, my love, I go crazy - Oliver Labra Carilda


ME crazy, my love, I go crazy

I crazy, my love, I go crazy

when I go in your mouth;

and almost no why, for almost nothing,

I touch the tip of my breast.


I touch the tip of my breast

my loneliness and helpless;

and perhaps
without being in love;

me crazy, my love, I go crazy.


And my sort of prized fruit

burns in your hand lewd and troubled

as a bad promise poison


and although I want to kiss her knees,

when I go in your mouth, delayed,

me crazy, my love, I go crazy.


This information is protected by copyright. You can share and / or distributed by electronic means citing the author and blog Shaymyli Sum http://nuevas-esperanzas.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment