Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Forced Cock Milking Free

Thanks

I narrowed the gap while I squeezed inward ... and my entrails painted veins rabies by a beautiful black tie.

II

The really absurd is to live life thinking ... while the sun dry my body.

III

Hunger chewed the lake ... a little salt, some sugar and still tastes like tar.

IV

The more I think ... unless I am.

V

walk with hands on the floor ... the heart in his pocket and adjusted the neck strap.

VI

The curtain goes up, I get a dwarf,
the curtain falls, the coffee stick out your tongue.
The curtain goes up, the clown gives me a check,
the curtain, I apologize overdraft.


This information is protected by copyright. You can share and / or distributed by electronic means citing the author and blog Shaymyli Sum http://nuevas-esperanzas.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment