Monday, May 2, 2011

Indian Women In Saree Breast Revealed

50 fans! (Good, but now we are 52 ... heh heh heh!)

Finally, finally, BY FIIIIIIINNNN!! ja ja ja!

After a long wait, as is here the mega draw for the 50 (well, OK, 52 ...) fans!

First, to apologize, I had this post ready since last week, but for reasons unrelated to I will (with the latest rain has fallen Carratraca repeater, Malaga, which is what gives me internet service, and took more than a week without being able to connect to 3G so it was impossible to upload photos!) so far I could not publish this entry.


This is one of the books, "1 ground, 100 pies"



It seems incredible that already has 52 people that ye still to my stuff! I know they are some more that I read but have no monitoring activated, so all those that follow me in one way or another. THANKS .

One section of the book "1 ground, 100 pies" I have

days mulling over the theme of the award. I wish I was a cook book and something else. Thinking about the cookbook, I searched for the libraries a book sencillito, beautiful, useful and easy recipes (and not leave poor me ...)

One section of the book "1 ground, 100 pies"

So, after many turns, I found these two.

And now comes the problem, which I decide which one sort, because, although similar, the two I like and at the same time are different.

One section of the book "1 ground, 100 tart as"

So I decided the best thing is that the winner prefers to decide which book these two, so it will always be a gift to the reader like graceful.

One section of the book "1 ground, 100 pies" You

in paquetillo will include some little surprise (slight, tiny, a little something, come on, that the economy is very bad ...) that only know the person and will post when I get it if he does win.
One section of the book "1 ground, 100 pies"

Now the bases to participate in this contest you must meet certain requirements, most of the Seize, so quiet.

Requirement No. 1 .- Being a follower of my blog. If you are not yet and want to participate in the draw you can register at the time, no problem. No Requirement

2 .- A resident or have a delivery address in Spain, but beware, only the Iberian Peninsula. Why? For shipping charges ... if any of the participants is resident outside Spain (Canary Islands, Balearic Islands and other countries) and want to receive the gift if he wins, just ask him to take over the additional shipping charges.


Requirement No. 3 .- Leave a comment on this post. Nothing fancy, just say you want to participate. So you are assigned a number for the drawing.

Simple right?


Now comes the way of the draw. First the numbers, I will assign a number to each one of the ye ye abide participate and requirements, ie, a follower, living on the mainland and leave a comment. The number will be in the order of arrival, ie the first to leave a comment will be No. 1, second 2 and so on.

only be assigned a number by commentary and author, ie it does not allow 18 comments because you will not be 18 numbers, well, you can leave comments you want, but only the first will be assigned a number.

And this is the other, "1 ground, 100 muffins

How to get extra numbers? Very simple Just write blog if you have an entry in your blog mentioned this giveaway and linking it to this, you will have an extra number. For that you'll have to leave a new comment on the blog with a link to the entry of your "what I mean?

Now
paragraphs of "1 ground, 100 muffins, this is one.

I give you an example. Maria has no blog, Paula if Antonio also (the names are fictitious). Antonio leaves a comment on this post saying he wants to participate is 5 ° to comment (we're optimistic, we think that more than 5 people want to participate ... hehehe!) So you assigned the number 5, then Paula puts an entry saying he wants to participate gets the No. 6, Maria does the same and it is up to 7, now Paula puts on his blog an entry in which he speaks of the draw, I left a new comment with the link to the entry, I peak, check it and give it a second n ยบ, in this case 8. So Paula will play with 6 and 8 in the drawing.

Another section of the book "1 ground, 100 muffins
Anyway, the day before the draw will publish the list with which you have participated and the numbers you have assigned, for no doubt.


Another section of the book "1 ground, 100 muffins
To choose the winner using a random drawing page on the Internet, I think Random is the most used.

Another section of the book "1 ground, 100 muffins

Ah! That I forgot! The comment deadline is next Tuesday, May 10 the next day or two days will publish the list and then draw right?

Another section of the book "1 ground, 100 muffins

For the above, boys, jugaaaaaar!

PS: I hate blogger Cuango does what he wants with the space ... stating that on my desktop looks good ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment