Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sample Of Opening Speech For Debut

three chocolates and holiday! Preparing

As you comment, I officially started my vacation. So I'll be off a few days because I get the impression that I will not have time for much ...

Upon his return, after 17, will bring you new recipes. Now as I promised, I leave a chilly recipe.



The idea came to do something which does not require oven or a long time in the kitchen with the heat we have here in south, there is little desire to get close to anything that give off heat ...

This winter I made a curd of three chocolates, but the taste of the curd did not convince me much, I was really taste the curd.

weeks before or after I made a panacotta with red berries, I liked, but at home was not very successful, so that not even went up to the blog (actually I do a lot of stuff but upload only those who really convinced me to share with you).

So thinking about this, I thought that link the two recipes would be a good option, the truth is that it has been a success, a fresh dessert, delicious, with intense chocolate flavor, simple, fast and relatively light.

I leave you with the recipe. INGREDIENTS




300 ml cream 300 ml milk 3 tablespoons sugar

7 sheets of gelatin 100 g

white chocolate 100 g milk chocolate 100 g chocolate
black

PREPARATION

Soak the gelatin sheets. Place in a saucepan with milk and cream and bring to ebullition. Remove and add the softened gelatin, stirring until dissolved.



aside 200 ml of the mixture, add white chocolate and stir until completely dissolved and homogenous. Put in molds triple / family (You can also use various services round cake pan or pie pan supporting liquids, the knockdown is often out) a layer of this mixture and put in the freezer.


curdles
While the first layer, remove another 200 ml, add the milk chocolate and a spoonful of sugar, stir until dissolved. Keep stirring periodically until the layer of white chocolate has set and then pour a layer of chocolate over milk, curdle again in the freezer.

Repeat with chocolate black adding two tablespoons of sugar.



Suggestion, I did everything at once, ie, separate the milk, and melted chocolate, stirring until I went congealing layers. If you have good temperature, as is the case, that you can do it without much problems because it is difficult to cool it sets a treintaytantos degrees, but if not, you can always do it in three times when, for example, hagais a cake.

Another thing is that I added sugar to the mixture of black chocolate and I loved, I sugeririais to prove to do without sugar because the sweetness of the chocolates is enough. If you want to make more quantity you only have to multiply the ingredients in these 5 individual rations out very well served.


And nothing else, I hope you like it and you enjoy the holidays.

A big kiss to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment