Sunday, October 24, 2010

Bible Verse For Birthday For Brother

I'm still here ... Coconut Cupcakes

already less than two weeks, I have a monumental mess because I have the strange habit of wanting to do everything myself, from the invitations to the cake ... through gifts, decorations and any cunt that I can think.

Impact: I have completely abandoned the blog ...

Today I entered and am excited, because you are forty people that you are there behind as followers (Suddenly I thought of Ali Ba bah ... hehehe!) And it is amazing. But then I began to look at statistics and I've had over 4000 visits, 4000 people around the world who have been through here at some point, people do not know me but has used part of his time in seeing what I write what I do.

That has made me my very tiny and very very very proud. Little One, by how big the world, I have visited in South America (a salute to the American brothers who are looking for me from the other side of the Atlantic) United States (including if they are experts at pastry!) Europe (residents and immediate family but our countries do not bear the same name) and as far away as India. Proud to know that there are people behind and the Internet is a friendly community if you know which door to knock, as I imagined would happen.

Now I can only say, THANK YOU. With a big mouth and heart enchido. THANK YOU to everyone that you are back there, to my forty followers and all those who at some point you interested in my blog.

On November 6 I get married, then go on holiday to the United States, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and San Francisco, around I'll show all the details of my wedding, my invitations, guest book, cake and more pics.

Until then, I hope you are all well, I remember much from you, though you know in person that you are there and I think all friends.

See you in December!

Big kiss!

PS: As we are 50, organized a raffle, so, you are warned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment