Sunday, February 20, 2011

Japan Chikan On Trein.com

Strawberry Red Velvet Cupcakes with frosting cheese Feliz San Valentin

That happens to me a week and do not you upload the recipe! hahaha!


Well, while I did it for San Valentin, the you can take at any time of year, so do not worry.

frosting Red velvet cupcakes with cheese can be translated as minipasteles red velvet covered with cream cheese, if you find them in English, that podais identified.


I really wanted to make a Red Velvet recipe is very popular in the U.S., a classic, but never found the occasion. This year, building on San Valentin, would not let them pass.

took days with the ingredients at home, but could not find the time ... the end, the same Sunday night I went to them. At nine I plant in the kitchen and did not stop until they are gone, crappy photo reportage included (which I miss him a reflex camera and a photography course ...)


The recipe, as no , one of the best pastry chef in this field, Bea, Bea's Corner. The cupcakes were great, the frosting too, at least flavor, which I do not get is the texture is not as hard as I should, I'll have to investigate ...


I clarify two things about this recipe:
A, action. For once I have used the classic American action, my balance was KO and like all appeared in volume quantities, so I took advantage and which, beside you specify which measures weight, as shown in Bea. If you do like me, that is, measure volume rather than weight, keep in mind that "a cup" and "a spoonful" is either a cup or a spoonful of soup, these meters standard volume. Mine are from Ikea, but you have in almost any store.

Two, the mixture of ingredients. In this type of recipes are prepared on one side dry ingredients and mix on the other the wet. Eventually link the two, but if you do everything at once the result may not be the same, so the recipe has the ingredients separately.

(that I've titled "Sweet Murder" lol! I love it!)

After the tirade, here you have the recipe: INGREDIENTS




Dry ingredients: 1 February
/ 2 cups flour (350 grams)
sugar 1 cup (240 grams) 1 teaspoon
(c / p) salt (10 grams)
1 c / p of bicarbonate (10 g)
1 c / w cocoa powder (10 g) Ingredients


wet:

2 eggs 1 cup sour cream (240 ml) (I did not have, I did with milk and lemon juice, you have the explanation below)
1 cup vegetable oil (I use sunflower) (240 ml)
1 c / p
vinegar 30 ml red dye
1 c / w

vanilla aroma PREPARATION

First put in a bowl of dry ingredients. Sift flour.


Añares sugar, baking soda, salt and cocoa.





Mix well and reserve


advantage now and prepare homemade sour cream, which did not have. I put the same amount of sour cream milk nedesito (1 taza/240 ml), heat in microwave 30-40 seconds (with a bit of temperature is achieved before) add two teaspoons of lemon juice, stir and stand. It is cut, do not worry, that's what we want. We use it as is. If you have no lemon juice, you can use vinegar, it works well.

Preheat oven to 175 º. We capsules of cupcakes in the pan.


Below in the bowl of the mixer to use us to go put the wet ingredients, ie, eggs, oil, vinegar, dye and sour cream.







Beat with mixer
.


Next, a low speed, we add the dry mixture. In the recipe origunal added three times. I added a third and then a spoon stirring constantly.



Once this all incorporated, stop the machine, not good sobrebatir.


Put the mixture into molds, filling 3 / 4 parts.


Bake at 175 º for 15 minutes, depending on the size of the capsule.

This mixture is supposed to be out 8 large or 16 small cupcakes ... I must have very small molds ... capsules that you see are from IKEA and went 12 of these and 12 of muffins that are sold in Mercadona ... so rife.



Cream Cheese Frosting INGREDIENTS



250 g Philadelphia cream cheese type

185 g butter 500 g caster sugar
1 c / w vanilla Sorry

, but I remembered to take photos of the process ... and were no longer hours ...

Beat butter into the machine until a little bleach and fluffy, add cream cheese and continue beating until incorporated. Add vanilla and beat.

While spinning rods to be adding sifted icing sugar previamiente.

frigorifoco Cool 15 minutes inthe well in the pileup in which you have done or directly in the pastry bag.

Decorate cupcakes.

half of the dough used it as is, the other half is dyed red to decorate the cupcakes.

Two things, my frosting was very liquid me, barely was marked ... next time I have to try to make cheese only, no butter. You can also try adding more icing sugar, but it is sweet enough as is ...

The other is that it must be the icing sugar, no it is you do withthe Termomix because it integrates well. The worth of sugar, but often come in very small quantities and is more expensive (not that be of excellent quality). In my opinion, the best value for money are the British brands such as Tate & Lyle, you can find it at Carrefour in the area of \u200b\u200binternational products or Iceland, if you have one nearby.

This gave me much frosting for 24 cupcakes.

If you have got here, and you have patience ... sorry for the tirade ... you have to try them, are bueniiiisimos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment