Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rent A Motor Boat From Rhodes

Cafoutis / Flaugnarde

months ago I saw this recipe on the blog Food & Cooke. It is an amazing blog, I love the photos, color, distribution, everything!



The blog had the original recipe, ie Cafoutis Cherry, explaining that when done with other ingredients other than, let's call and renamed Cafoutis Flaugnarde.



So the title would be right for the recipe Flaugnarde, Strawberry but it sounds better to me .... Cafoutis hehehe!

is a very simple recipe, I've been taking advantage of fantastic strawberries in Huelva and walk around here in February, but allows almost any fruit. I imagine I can be with a caramelized apples with a little cinnamon ... puff!



If you have a moment, take advantage, is the perfect recipe for a Sunday afternoon And you can take warm with ice cream. It serves both to spring to summer.



I said, you have to try it.


INGREDIENTS 100 g flour

100 gs of sugar 4 eggs


200 ml cream 50 ml milk 50 g butter
.
2 c / w vanilla aroma
300 grams of strawberries PREPARATION



jacketed Preheat oven and pan (you know, spread with butter and then sprinkle with flour). Okay, in this case was before mold recipe. I saw the cast and thought surely there was a perfect recipe, I was right. Since I've bought not stop thinking about recipes for use ... is sooooo cute!


(And soooo cheap, € 6.99 went to IKEA, the Smart is 29 cm ... ains! I'd do without IKEA!)

We put in the container mixer (KA I do not care, or a simple Termomix Turmix) all ingredients except strawberries, mantequlla and flour. Beat.


Add the butter, which in my case I added it melted ... Beat.


Sift the flour and add it. Beat.


Besides, chop the strawberries aside the 4 most beautiful. Put sliced \u200b\u200bstrawberries in the mold. Pour the mixture over them.



Take away the stalk to the reserved strawberries, cut in half and put the mixture in a circle.



Bake at 170 degrees until the curd. If you use a wide pan with low (like mine) will be ready in 20 minutes or less. If you use a higher mold, you can click on means of knowing when cooked. Allow

warm and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.

Seriously, with a coffee comes from fear!

May you enjoy!!

Indeed! You are already 50 the aguantais me! So as I promised, I prepared a lot for the next entry. Many thanks to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment