Thursday, November 25, 2010

Wedding Telegram Examples

Engaged ...


The wedding day

very good at all, I'm back ... "juas-juas MUAs!

Well, we're in the process, I have one foot here and the other at least nine hours every day I remember where jetlaj invented ... to late at night, eyes wide , that if, in the morning I give the two in bed and I hear ....

Well, taking advantage of the lack of control, and, before returning to the daily routine, I'll post up a couple related to the kitchen but not directly from recipes, relatándoos some things from the wedding and trip as a gift for waiting all this time and for being there.

then try to return to the weekly and begin with recetillas for Christmas dinner. I hope.

In this post I leave some things to prepare for the wedding, so you can see some more of my hobbies beyond the kitchen. I love wedding planning ... and the organization in general, I'm a little bossy, we're going to do ... in some dollars and I call "the pitbull" ... if there are many bugs loose out there!

Well, for those who do not know we were married in the wonderful Hotel Cortijo Bravo, Velez-Malaga, on the link to your page you can see some fotillos so that you get in position. The place is wonderful, has stunning views and take care of even the smallest detail throughout. If someday you have the opportunity, pass, because the food is excellent and what stands out is all you can see at a glance (which in itself is impressive) but the excellent, excellent I would say, treatment of staff.

Although it deserves a special mention for me Mary Joseph, the event organizer, who was attentive at all times my desires and putting everything to my taste (and see that I am demanding that the nickname earn it cost me a lot!) of course I can not forget the rest of the staff, from Fede, the cook, to Sergio, the head room, going through each and every one of the waiters and hotel staff who made my special day was also unique to the rest of my guests.

In hindsight, the opinions of those who we were there coincided exactly that, when the site was beautiful, impeccable, but what most surprised was the deal of personal attention and dedication. I definitely was more than happy.

Although the ceremony started later than expected (story to tell the rest of my life), and no, it was the fault of the bride, the rest went smoothly.

We had a half ceremony at dusk, so fashionable this, read my best friend, a cousin of mine and one of my husband, which made the very emotional ceremony. The officiant, a lifelong friend of my father, gave a special look at the whole ceremony and captured the essence that we broadcast.

From the details, I am going to count, with what I like a stationery and imagination that I have ... I'm bored, come on. All American air had a wedding, I had bridesmaids, my best friends, each one you order a bouquet with a different flower. The classes made me a friend of mine who is an artist, also did mine which is lovely, but now I have pictures, and we gave each of the mothers. Ah! And the lit, come on, a trabajazo.


As I am a little more pa'lla that over here, my friends tell me I made by hand all kinds of nonsense, from the little signs of classes that inside pair had a special word to the ladies, to menus at the wedding, through the prayer books, the little signs of placement of the tables, the names of the tables, the little frames for them, a stones with placement of the guests, the guest book, video, photo ... until the cake! Hahaha! That, of course.


The only thing I did was the dolls, which they are responsible to Marta, Dragonfly Blue and I did this wonder everyone loved the originality and the like.


As you'll see a very special friend, gave us this pair of clips, mainly because the dolls that I instruct Martha were a surprise and nobody knew, and as I loved, because I put the Clips Conon the cake and stuffed Martin presiding. Right now in my living room are in a privileged place. It was a great detail and all were amazed at the work of Marta.

The cake was a dummy, ie cork decorated with fondant, except the top floor, which was true and that was that we cut. For this recipe I Bea Devil's food cake that you can see here, and use the same fill of Betty Croquet I found in Iceland for the whole pie, which by now all that was to save time, I had been great.


In closing, I leave you with a photo session of the day, our photographer was Holms Andreas, who also did all the pictures you see on this post. It's amazing how it captures the essence of things, I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures! Yes, normally, a picture is worth a thousand words, in this case above all, I think his work speaks for itself, could not be happier with the election and with him. Of course the best way to remember this day, through their images.


I hope you liked the entry and not made you heavy, especially after the long wait, I am very grateful that you continue there. See, now, more often and soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment