Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mumbai Gays Contact Number

birthday cake!

This cake is a birthday present we have done to my father ... hahaha!

The recipe, this time, I took the blog of Sugar Mur, click here.
is a chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling topped with black and chocolate syrup.

The truth is that had long wanted to shape breasts or bum, but of course, is not a cake that can be presented on many occasions.

So take this, because my father has a great sense of humor and also he is the Sevilla FC ... hehehe!

The subjects is removable, it was a souvenir.

The truth is that it was simpler than I imagined and was quite good, and that it was the first time I did.

If you animais, the database is a cake layer with one layer of filling and I made a heart-shaped mold. Breasts with two bowls in which bake the cake. The rest, as hitting with ganache and ready. Very simple and very good result.

By the way, who are already fans fifties, I am preparing a drawing, but also some changes to the blog ... I no layoffs much!

See you soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment