Friday, April 8, 2011

How To Congralate Bhirtday

Birthday Cake Dora Explorer

As I promised, here I leave the last cake I made, the birthday of Karo.


A very special birthday, the age of majority, 18 years old.

phrase Karo asked me specifically, and their wish is our command!

seem many when you turn on, then you realize how little they are ...


She asked me something black and fuchsia pink, and I came up with this.


Incidentally I wanted to make some lemon cupcakes with chocolate frosting and cream cheese to match.


The "lollipops" are photos of Karo, I especially liked I figured these two and would appreciate the detail (as it were) because it is a girl very fun, dynamic and loves to take pictures! hahaha!

Sounds good right?


The stand, built it myself, is half decorated, but give me time.


Well, as I promised, the lottery next week! so do not forget stopping by the blog!

Here Karo, with two of her sisters and Kassandra Giani, and her mother Nellie.

you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment