Friday, April 1, 2011

How Do You Know A Verrucas Has Gone



many changes, so hurry and end the first thing that suffers is the blog.


ago I made this cake a couple of weeks, Candela's birthday, this guy that stands still:

Have you seen a more beautiful girl?

His mother, my father, I called to ask if I could make a cake for his birthday. Traditionally the cake it to his aunt Pilar, but this year, when Candela asked how I wanted the cake, immediately and without hesitation replied: "From chocolate

Dora the Explorer

And of course, his aunt Pilar thought it would be difficult make a Dora cake cookies, so he told his mom to call me, and I love it! cake my first child, for the most beautiful girl in the world.


The idea took her a cake that made Mega Silvita time and that I'm stuck in the retina, mix it with another model that he had done for a christening, et voila .. .

Let's see, that ball is eaten?

The truth is that it was fun doing it, put little details was a non stop.

Naranjito and waterfall ...

An apple tree and some flowers around here ...

More flowers and orange over there ...

every time they put a flower, I thought otherwise.

Sethite
I love ...

The star at the top of the snowy mountain ...
And the hippo at the foot of the waterfall, more monkey!

We put a candle, which was the first one to.

was almost bigger than the cake

I did not dare to do with Dora and her friends, but for the next and I'll have to get with the modeling ... is the least.


Everyone loved it, inside was a Devil's food cake filled Cake chocolate. Delicious!

grace is that the kids loved the outside and I have a thought for the birthday of my godson and his sister. To see it go away.

Come on, aver that I like ...

I have yet another entry of another cake that I made for a birthday and then the draw for the 50 fans (we're not 50, but 51 ... hehehe!)

The other hippo time, for the first time that model .. hehehe!

also wants to change the name and appearance to the blog, so do not be scared if you see that does strange things. I had thought more related to name with kitchen, to appear in search engines and others. I found a name I like, but it has a store in South America, has no website or blog, just a page on facebook, so do not know if I can use ... to see if I find out.


The stars that acomapaƱan Dora, were the first to fall ...


Well, I hope to publish in a semanilla and start with some classic recipes for this time, instead of so much American recipe ... hehehe!

A big kiss and thanks for being there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment