Sunday, April 24, 2011

How To Hide Sink Pipes In Bathroom

8 to 5

I feel that life is beyond me

suspended pending waiting for life comes not
sitting in this chair cheap web

spectator of a great circus
most beautiful film of the tragedy unclean

; not remember when it was


woke one night I knew I had lost
still gripped by a fine thread
Maybe tomorrow have the courage to pick
the frayed
[Angel hair]

Maybe tomorrow
decide
up from this chair once and for all
walk
not know where it will be better today than yesterday
before yesterday. I woke up one morning



feeling anything and I knew that life without dreams
escape the smell of man is confused with loneliness

that the color turns gray
street if I take the same route as yesterday
before yesterday

In this cubicle

my cheap chair and a space full of small moments

pin pricked the world go listen

Maybe decide to get up tomorrow

and if I have wanted. © SJM



This information is protected by copyright. You can share and / or distributed by electronic means quoting the author Shaymyli Sum (Sheila) and her blog http://nuevas-esperanzas.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment