Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Read My Janma Kundali Online



made this recipe a few weeks ago, as I was saying, we are in the process of recycling.



muffins are a coconut, a little different than we are used regularly.

My only coconut I like fruit, I do not like coconut or the yogurt, or drink, not even in perfume, so for me this recipe did not have much grace ... peeeeeeero, my husband, who loves coconut balls, I loved these muffins, also to my friends who came home that weekend and enjoyed them.

If you like coconut, do not hesitate, do them, without more, I leave you with the recipe.



INGREDIENTS 50 g flour 75 g
grated coconut 125 grams sugar 125 grams
sunflower oil
3 eggs 1 / 2 of baking powder 2 teaspoons Royal

milk PREPARATION


Beat the eggs with sugar until it fitted, to make a cake Genoa.
A cntinuacin add oil slowly.
Mix the yeast with the flour and add surround moving shaking, I I use the sifter to Ikea.
Finally add the grated coconut and stir. The milk did not come in the original recipe, I added it because I looked like a very thick dough and I gave him a touch more juicy cupcakes.
Al test them you could see the shredded coconut, I thought after that if you do not like you notice (as happened to me) you can boil a couple more tablespoons of coconut milk, to take the flavor without having pieces. As I say, is a Suggestion, and I have not tried. COOC
batter into pans and bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees until brown, about 15 minutes.

you enjoy them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment