Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shirt To Wear With Grey Tie

Il Basilico, quality Italian food in Mairena del Aljarafe. Panacotta

The truth is I did not think to wait that long to post my first entry after the holidays, but that blogger has been a little slow and not let me access, and also the blogosphere was a little paradilla, so I thought delay the first inning until early September, and here I am! hehehe!

With the heat that yet and not yet taking advantage of Summer's finished, what better proposal than going out right?

Yes, I know that there are many loose crisis out there, and that is not plan to walk every day spent eating pasta out, but I think this option that I propose today I will like a lot.

Nothing better to avoid depression by back to work to indulge in quality, and if it does not hurt us up in the pocket, then problem solved. Met

Il Basilico by friends and it was love at first sight.


If Alessandro (so called the owner, I hope I have written well) look like I have decorated my house would think that I have plagiarized the design of the restaurant, so you can imagine my feeling upon entering, I I felt like my own home.



That feeling has lasted all the visits we have made, is always a pleasure to dine there, they treat you as part of the family, they worry that any this perfect and that you feel comfortable and at ease, remember what you like to visit to visit, what you do not like and make you feel like the only client.

The best feature of this restaurant (besides food, of course) is the friendly atmosphere of the staff, and the owner. The small size and dedication in serving foster a very special treatment to each of the clients / friends who visit

And if I tell you like this food ...

As you have guessed by the name of the restaurant is an Italian restaurant, Alessandro is an average English Italian has managed to combine the two characters in an ideal way. Upon arrival
can
see a simple decoration, modern and stylish invites relaxation and familiarity is so suitable for young couples, and families with children or older people (in fact I have taken my mother to eat there and it is not "friend of moderneces "delighted and trumpeting came wonders, hehehe!) and relaxed atmosphere, clean, inviting back often.

The kitchen is open, you can see from the receiver, which gives us an idea of \u200b\u200bthe cleanliness of the work performed, the outside-facing windows allow light to give a special atmosphere to the room during the day. Nothing but sit

, we are given a bottle of extra virgin olive oil for tasting, after serving the drink and while waiting for the starters, we offer fresh baked bread to taste the oil, nationalizing our best product with the European custom of bread and butter. Indeed, oil is a delight, soft on the palate with a fruity flavor, slightly sweet, with notes of spice in the aftertaste makes you always feel like a little wet (I'm not an expert on oil, but I love )



The incoming letter is as delicious as the orange salad, beef carpaccio, Brusquet, a variety of pates, cheeses varied ... all for prices that in no case exceed 12 euros and ideals shared between at least 4 people.

In this case we chose the Brusquet, a selection of breads with different ingredients such as cherry tomatoes, fungi, truffle olive paste and mozzarella cheese melted all over. Delicious. Do not give me time or make the photo ...



main course is from classic pizzas, white pizzas, pasta, fresh pasta, risottos, meat and fish. If I remember correctly, the most expensive dish of the letter is a filet of beef that goes for 16 euros, pizzas range from 7 to 10 euros, more or less the same as the pasta. As you'll see, prices are more than adsequibles, especially as you will see when probeis dishes.


At this dinner we opted for pasta and pizza, spaghetti carbonara ask, lasagna, pizza, calzone and a couple more pizzas. A pizza lovers this site you'll love the pizzas are thin and crispy, homemade 100%.




On other occasions I've tried the risotto, which is incredibly creamy arugula salad with the beef carpaccio (not is on the menu, I ordered the dish "combined" and not only had no objection to wear it but it was delicious) with thinly sliced \u200b\u200bbeef, the variety of pates (I had the audacity to ask for two ... when we finished there was more hungry ... was so good that it had the option to stop eating it ...) and several types of pizza.

For dessert, as in this case a classic, a chocolate coulant that the letter appears as "Creamy chocolate (if I remember correctly), at this stage is usually shared. On one occasion pedirmos pineapple carpaccio with coconut ice cream and the same ideal, the pineapple is highly digestible and was finely chopped, came alone. Prices for desserts are around 4.50 euros.



So if you do not like to leave behind the summer arrives soon or you just want to try something new, I recommend this restaurant So if, as I said, is a very familiar place, so Make reservations because if you can not get in the door watching the parade of dishes other diners, and it feels really bad! hehehe!

appetit!

If you can not get in this link you will easily locate it by clicking here. Il Basilico



Avenue of Civilizations, 28
41927 Mairena Del Aljarafe
Directions 955 986 311

0 comments:

Post a Comment