Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lakme Cosmetics Is Good

Barceló Malaga

saw this recipe in August, the program's first Direct Spain, and I signed up with the intention of making the Christmas dinner, I think it's a simple dish, nice and that is great, so it was the perfect recipe.



I made it the day before, leave it stored in the fridge and thereby save some time Christmas Eve day but this one is always busy.

Although, I must confess I did cheat a little, now I tell you ...



INGREDIENTS 1 kilo of potatoes blue (this is where the trap I did ... hehehe!)
50 ml milk 300 grams of cod

1 orange 12-18
Aloreña olives (if you have no such, that are typical of Malaga, as happened to me, seek a normal boneless)

oil 1 red onion, salt, balsamic vinegar 3 cloves garlic




PREPARATION Cook the potatoes blue with a little salt. Are supposed to be easy to get, but here, in a village, it is not easy, so normal cooking potatoes and then dyed with coloring fondant ... hehehe!



If you have neither one nor the other, used regular white potatoes and ready. When tender

pass through a food mill and puree. I use to dye potatoes half a glass of milk to which I added the dye, so it is easier to be uniform and pure is a bit softer and easier to handle.

In a pan with enough oil, add the whole garlic and confit over medium heat. Add the cod and confit.

Drain, cool and crumble. Place in a bowl.

Peel orange and cut into segments, reserving some for garnish, and sectioned into three parts, add the cod. Boning

olives, add to bowl, reserving some for garnish.

Chop the onion, I put half in the end only because it was too big.

season all with a little oil, salt and vinegar of Modena.



stretch it out on paper puree film making a rectangle, put inside the dressing and make a roll. Close well with the film and chill in the refrigerator.



PRESENTATION

Cut the ends of the roll to make a good base, cut roll on the diagonal. Put the salad on a plate, accompanied by a bit of lettuce, tomato cherri, some orange slices and olives.

May you enjoy!!

PS If I have time I published the dessert I made for Christmas and I want to do year-end, but not promising anything ... hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment