Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Nicest Boobs In Bollywood

Mal digital karma. Christmas dinner. Wishlist


For the record, I have not forgotten the blog, on the contrary, every day I wake up and I remember I still have not posted this entry that I promised famous recipes for Christmas ... but I've had one problem after another with the computer.

First I catch a virus, one of those silly because your antivirus expires and you say, and I'll fix it ... luckily my husband was avid and fast and caught the flight, we install the antivirus, it step and perfect ... I left him that if, since then, has not been the same ... the connection is much slower and costs a world manage certain programs to upload photos and more, so take so long to raise the input trip to Las Vegas.

Well, nothing happens gradually.

Last week, on Tuesday, I set out on the computer to do my entry for Christmas dinner, to raise the recipes as I promised, but oh! Surprise, caught fire and was extinguished only.

Come on, I turned it on and restarted again and again. We have not heard anything if the hard drive, power supply and the famous virus ... the fact is that I can not turn it on and I have to take in computing, but with the hassle of shopping and everything else, I is an extra expense and a problem of time these days is the least I have (even less than money ...)

That means that, as well, very fat is not a problem, we have another computer at home, a desktop computer with almost the same information I had my laptop and netbook party for Internet connections. Of course, there are certain things that only I have on my computer that this is my pa, and one of those things are the photos of the recipes and dishes of all I do and I have intention to publish ... and that's not no copy ...

For a change, and as a good user terrible death, I have not a backup sad, miserable or a copy of my harddrive just in case, nothing, Nastia, niente!

So with all the pain in my heart I can not publish or a picture of the recipes she had prepared for the blog!
I'd upload the pics of "Duck breast with apple and foie Napoleon" who was the starter last year, and below, the recipe has not been. Same with snacks and other ... so what I do, in hopes that my computer is fixed, is to give you the recipes from this year, pictures and hang them after Christmas.

But I ask, first, forbearance, and, second, imagination ... well, you ought to note that although at first this is the menu this year, you may then varieties or any modification on up editare then the post with the change.

To begin with, in this, I leave Magret recipe last year, if I can recover the photo you upload, but will have to do an exercise in "imaginancia" jejeje!

Duck breast with apple and foie MILLEFEUILLE OF TWO SAUCES

Ingredients;
A duck
A package of filo sheets (or brick, depending on where the buy some)
Three green apples (I prefer acidic for these dishes, but consumer tastes)
A piece of foie (tiny, you need not long, about 100 grams or so)
A glass of Pedro Ximenez
Two sugars
juice of two oranges
teaspoon cornstarch

Preparation: First make
Pedro sauce Ximenez, is quite simple, you put wine in a saucepan with sugar and Let reduce to medium heat until half the liquid is consumed. It's like a candy with an intense flavor of raisins.
orange sauce to put in a saucepan to heat the filtered orange juice aside a little in a cup where it will dissolve the cornstarch. Once the cornstarch is well dissolved add it to the rest of the juice and heat it until it becomes a bit thick. For
apple strudel brik dough cut into squares or edge of a 5x5 or 8x8 cm, more or less put it on a baking sheet with waxed paper underneath to prevent sticking. Bake at 180 º until golden brown, are thin slices so it will not take long. They were stiff and a little wavy. If you want smooth and straight you can put another sheet of wax paper on top and a tray for the weight and so do not crease.

careful when handling them are very delicate.

The strudel filling is based on a sautéed with apple and foie. I recommend doing it separately because it is very delicate foie.

Lavad apples and remove the heart, without peeling, chopping into cubes of side cm. Cut into small cubes foie a bit bigger, then undermine. In a pan with some butter, saute the apple with a spoonful of sugar if desired and a pinch of cinnamon. When a bit soft the turn away from fire and set aside.
clean the pan without any fat and high heat, put the diced foie to brown, not much time to melt. Remove from heat and mix with apples.

Take
duck, make several cuts with sharp knife in the area of \u200b\u200bfat by drawing a network of diamond (cut diagonally and folded). Sprinkle with a little salt on both sides to put a frying pan over medium-high without any fat, put the duck breast in the area of \u200b\u200bfat and brown. When browned turn around and make equally. The red duck breast should be inside for this ready. Cut the duck breast sliced \u200b\u200bhalf a cm thick.

Mounting plate:
put on the plate a square of filo pastry on this a bit of apples and foie farce, repeat with another square and more filling, I did 3 floors, but like consumer. You can end up with a top sheet of pasta and an apple or terminate directly to the landfill.
milhoja Along with placing the sliced \u200b\u200bduck breast, forming a fan and decorate with the two sauces. Put a little salt on scales on magret, this gives sights and tastes.

I hope that with the description you an idea. It's pretty simple to make and very good!

appetit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment